Contact Me on Email: chambly [@] gmail.com
Starting to build out “How to build an online business”
- Started a formal relationship with Watson Marlow Fluid Technology Group as Instructional Designer, building out an e-learning initiative for their group of companies.
- Brought on as business development consultant for Cornwall Music Service Trust
- Delivered various eCommerce solutions for a range of businesses
- Delivered various professional training courses for a variety of business
- Consulted and set up digital strategy for Cornwall Music education HUB
- Advised on digital options for NHS services with a pharmaceutical company
- Launched Cornwall Trade Network, an offline and online community of small business in Cornwall with the mission of providing business related education
- Delivered several master-class workshops in business marketing
- Designed and built an eCommerce solution for The Inspire Curriculum to deliver digital learning products to primary schools
- Consulted and trained Bare Knuckle Pickups staff to roll-out a social media presence, building their Facebook page from 0 to over 100k fans
- Started consulting for Cornwall Learning. The Cornwall County Council organisation concerned with professional development for primary and secondary school teachers. I implemented e-learning packages around e-safety and delivered multiple Content Management System and Learning Management Systems. This included all aspects of social media and digital marketing.
- Joined a blues / rock band, the Bare Knuckle Blues Band
- Worked with various PR agencies on social media related pitches and projects including London 2012, Capital One
- Spoke at the KBA annual conference on the subject of “Customer Engagement”
- Completed a formal “buy-out” relationship with SAE Institute
- Organised and hosted MediaJam New York City
- Delivered multiple training events in SEO, Digital Marketing and Social Media in London, Berlin, New York, Liverpool
- Organised and hosted international conference SMiB10 : “Social Capital“
- Organised and hosted MediaCampLondon4
- Organised and hosted MediaCampLiverpool
- Incorporated Audana Ltd – A consultancy for SEO, Web Marketing, Strategy, SEM, Community Development, Mobile Solutions, Events
- Organised and hosted international conference SMiB09 : “Conversation Matters“
- Launched Social Media in Business
- Worked with SAE Institute successfully invented and led the development of their Online offering
- Organised MediaCampLondon3
- Continued the development of the Social Media Mafia with various national and international events
- Re-branded the ACHUB as the Social Media Mafia – a group focussed on facilitating critical thinking, amiably
- Sold my start-up Audiocourses, and saw it through a merger – I then rebranded it to SAEOnline
- Began consulting for SAE Institute
- Began guest writing for Girly Geekdom
- Nominated and voted onto the Interim Board of Directors for Social Media Club
- Lead organiser for MediaCampLondon2, MediaCampBucks – the free unconference series
- Supported and aided the development of MediaCampSicilia and MediaCampRoma
- Lead organiser for Social Media in Business a one day conference in Buckinghamshire
- Coca Cola – worked with Crayon Marketing on the SecondLife Coca Cola Virtual Thirst campaign. Developed a prototype “dance machine” and served on the advisory board
- Ended a formal relationship with Buckinghamshire New University, maintain strong links
- Lead organiser for MediaCampBucks
- Launched ACHUB – a community focussed on events and immersive environments
- External examiner for Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology (APIIT) Reviewing partnership arrangements and validating 6 BSc (Hons) Technology courses in conjunction with Staffordshire University.
- Authored BSc Audio for the Moving Image.
- Invited and sat on entrepreneurial committee for Buckinghamshire Chilterns University.
- Emigrated back to UK
- Senior Lecturer for Buckinghamshire Chilterns Univeristy
- Programme Manager for BSc Music Technology
- Started formal relationship with Buckinghamshire Chilterns University (re-branded BNU) as Senior Lecturer and led audio department and the development of BSc Technology Degrees in music and moving image
- Launched The Phone Cam – a community portal for mobile phone photographs
- Played rugby seriously for Cesano Boscone (Milan)
- Emigrated to Italy for the second time and continued working on my online school start-up
- Finished a formal relationship with Truro College
- Ported the City & Guilds Sound Engineering courses for on-line delivery (first in the World)
- Launched the world’s first online school for sound engineering and music production
- Completed a Masters degree in Open and Distance Education
Completed a Post Graduate Diploma in Open and Distance Education with the Institute of Educational Technology.
- Completed a Post Graduate Certificate in Open and Distance Education with the Institute of Educational Technology (Open University)
- Authored the HND Sound Engineering & Multimedia Integration for Plymouth University
- Created student portal for HE students to access materials online
- Whilst living and researching in Italy I developed CDROMs for a range of Business Italian courses for UK Clients, supported and funded by EU money.
- Taught English as a Foreign Language for The English School
- Began teaching A Level Music Technology
- Designed and wrote curriculum for City & Guilds Sound Engineering Level 3
- Created and delivered various continuous professional development courses for college staff
- Became an FE Lecturer for Truro College
- Designed and wrote curriculum for Sound Engineering City & Guilds Level 1 and 2
- Conducted technical studio installations and guitar teaching work
- Left the Royal Navy
- Turned down a record contract for a band called The Liberty, we were arrogant and thought we were better than the offer.
- Joined the Royal Navy Fleet Air Arm and became a helicopter technician specialising in radio and communications.
- Got a job in a guitar shop as a guitar technician and shop assistant. Enjoyed getting to know all the local musicians and hearing the local gossip, and jammin away.
- Decided to go into the 6th Form of school to study A Levels, (post 16 wasn’t compulsory in UK), lasted 2.5 days and decided that I’d rather get a job and make some money, so I did.
- A piano arrived in the house and I started some piano lessons with smiling Eunice, she was very well endowed which kept my young teenage interest levels in the piano and theory of music high!
- Uncle Tony (Jumbo pilot and Founder of DX Owners club) dropped off a Yamaha CX5 which opened a whole new World of composition
- I picked up Dad’s guitar (he was in a skiffle group) and learnt “House of The Rising Sun”. Following this the flood gates opened to learning more chords, listening to his large record collection
- I was Born